domingo, janeiro 28, 2007

Cá vamos nós outra vez

Quartos de Final - Robredo - Jogador n.º 6 do Mundo
R: Are you intimidated by him?
TOMMY ROBREDO: Intimidated, no. It's a person. Is not an animal. You get into the court knowing that you have to do your game pretty good to beat him because obviously he's better than you, better than everyone, no?

Meias finais - A-Rod - Último n.º 1 do mundo que não ele
Q. What was it like for you just being there at the end of that?
ANDY RODDICK: It was frustrating. You know, it was miserable. It sucked. It was terrible. Besides that, it was fine.
Q. What did Jimmy (Connors) say to you straight after the game?
ANDY RODDICK: He gave me a beer.
Q. Is he getting better? Is he getting progressively better?
ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I mean, better than what? You've been around the last three years, haven't you?
Q. After a night like this, do you sleep well?
ANDY RODDICK: Do I sleep well?
Q. Yes.
ANDY RODDICK: It depends on how much I drink tonight.

Final - Gonzalez (semi-desconhecido)
Q. Do you feel like Federer is beatable?
FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: Yeah, of course. But is tough, you know. Is really tough. But I think I lost like 10 times with him already. But every match is a new match, so I have to try next match.

Sem comentários: